Startup and Business
We’ve provided counsel to startups and early-stage businesses at all levels. We take a backward forward approach to the engagement. We spend a significant amount of time learning about your end goals so that we can best position the company at the beginning to grow the business.
Gora LLC – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
equal focus on important business initatives
You can transform your company to a revenue-producing asset that lets you grow the business according to plan.
business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days.
research beyond the business plan
Whether you want an LLC, Partnership or Corporation, we walk you through the pros and cons so that you minimize taxes, position the company for capital investment and effectuate the plan for an exit.
We’ve conducted debt and equity offerings at various levels, including as small as $500,000 to participating in Uber’s Series E valued at over $40 billion. We advised issuers on PPMs, including one seeking an $85 million equity infusion. We’ve walked clients through the pitfalls of blue sky laws and federal securities compliance under Regulation D.
We’ve advised a founder of Google Energy, a Spotify executive, a global pharmacovigilance company on all aspects of business, including IP protection, compensation, business and licensing arrangements and general counsel services.
systematic coverage of legal needs
A long-term legal relationships requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supports your business plan with deep experience at all levels. We’ve participated in deals valued in the billions. We’ve drafted PPMs for equity needs of $85 million. We’ve drafted equity incentive and stock option plans. We’ve protected IP. We’ve advised founders who sold businesses for millions.
- over 150 startups on our client list
- advised on million dollar transactions
- negotiated agreements with Fortune 500 companies
- protected IP in litigation and prophylactically
- trademark applications
- employment agreements
- equity and debt offerings
- stock purchase agreements
- master services agreements and SOWs
- websites agreements, terms of services and privacy agreements
return on investments